|Stats: 283 members, 6,366 topics. Date: February 27, 2017, 7:00 pm|
TnLounge Forum / Jokes/Memes / VIDEO: Woman mistakenly set her vagina on fire during dancing competition (1 Post | 603 Views)
VIDEO: Woman mistakenly set her vagina on fire during dancing competition @ 11:28 pm
On Mar 25, 2016
This stunt dancer accidentally set vagina on fire during a competition. A video shows the dancer (Flexi) freaking out by falling to the floor when she discovered her shorts are in flames. Flexi was to pour a small amount of alcohol on her shorts then light them up but she poured too much just so to impress the judges before lighting them up which resulted in the area bursting into flames.
Flexi who hopes to compete in an international fire-dancing contest in Jamaica later this year suffered first-degree burns on her body and is expected to recover soon.
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
TnLounge - Copyright © 2016 TnLounge. All rights reserved.
Contact us / How to post on TN
Follow TnLounge on Facebook and Twitter
Disclaimer: Every TnLounge member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on TnLounge.