|Stats: 279 members, 5,873 topics. Date: January 21, 2017, 1:37 pm|
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 mangoes, small to medium size peeled and cut into wedges
-- 6 -10 very thin slices serrano ham
- 1⁄2 lb piece manchego cheese, curled with a vegetable peeler
- Combine salt, paprika and pepper, mix well and sprinkle lightly on mango wedges.
- Wrap a slice of the Serrano Ham (can use Prosciutto) around each wedge.
- Arrange wedges on a platter or on individual plates and garnish with shavings of Manchego cheese.
- Number of serving dependent on how large your mangoes are and how many wedges you choose to make.
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
TnLounge - Copyright © 2016 TnLounge. All rights reserved.
Contact us / How to post on TN
Follow TnLounge on Facebook and Twitter
Disclaimer: Every TnLounge member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on TnLounge.