|Stats: 283 members, 6,339 topics. Date: February 23, 2017, 7:50 am|
- 1 whole grain baguette, cut into 1/4-inch to 1/3-inch slices
- 1⁄4 lb serrano ham, sliced thin and to fit the baguette slices
- 8 ounces manchego cheese, sliced thin and slightly smaller than the ham
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (approximate)
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- Saute garlic in olive oil until lightly browned. Discard garlic if you like.
- Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet. Brush slices with olive oil.
- Assemble crostini, with ham first then cheese. Cook under broiler until until cheese is melted and ham is warm. Watch carefully!
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
TnLounge - Copyright © 2016 TnLounge. All rights reserved.
Contact us / How to post on TN
Follow TnLounge on Facebook and Twitter
Disclaimer: Every TnLounge member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on TnLounge.