|Stats: 289 members, 6,395 topics. Date: May 1, 2017, 1:23 am|
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch scallion, diced
- 1 (12 ounce) package bacon, cooked crispy
- 1 (1 lb) box Ritz cracker (4 sleeves of crackers)
- Combine cream cheese, miracle whip, shredded cheese and scallion.
- Add half the amount of bacon (crumbled).
- Spoon into a glass pie dish.
- Crumble the remaining bacon and one sleeve of ritz crackers.
- Sprinkle on top of cheese mixture.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with the remaining ritz crackers.
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
TnLounge - Copyright © 2017 TnLounge. All rights reserved.
Contact us / How to post on TN
Follow TnLounge on Facebook and Twitter
Disclaimer: Every TnLounge member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on TnLounge.