|Stats: 286 members, 6,383 topics. Date: March 25, 2017, 4:45 am|
- 6 ounces beer
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 8 ounces coconut
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 15 -20 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- oil (for frying)
- Mix beer, egg, milk, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Dredge shrimp in batter mixture then redip a second time. Roll in coconut then let rest about 10 minutes.
- Heat oil and deep fry until golden.
5 Best Marinade Recipes For Any Type of Meat or Seafood / This KFC Customer Almost DIED When They Served THIS With His Chicken! Now He Wants EVERYONE To Know / See What Happens 1 Hour After You Eat Bacon /
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
TnLounge - Copyright © 2016 TnLounge. All rights reserved.
Contact us / How to post on TN
Follow TnLounge on Facebook and Twitter
Disclaimer: Every TnLounge member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on TnLounge.