|Stats: 286 members, 6,382 topics. Date: March 22, 2017, 9:11 pm|
Yields- 30 Pancakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish cream
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped (plus extra, to garnish)
- black pepper
- 200 g smoked salmon, slices
- Combine sifted flour with baking soda and baking powder. In a separate bowl, lightly beat egg and add milk. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and pour in egg and milk. Stir with a whisk until smooth and thick.
- Spoon a tablespoon of mixture into a lightly greased, non-stick frying pan. Cook over a medium heat for 3 minutes, until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn and cook for 1 minute. Repeat with remaining batter and set aside to cool completely.
- Combine sour cream, mustard and horseradish. Stir in chives and season with pepper. Spoon onto cooled pancakes and top with slices of smoked salmon. Garnish with extra chives and serve.
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
TnLounge - Copyright © 2016 TnLounge. All rights reserved.
Contact us / How to post on TN
Follow TnLounge on Facebook and Twitter
Disclaimer: Every TnLounge member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on TnLounge.