|Stats: 286 members, 6,382 topics. Date: March 23, 2017, 6:59 pm|
TnLounge Forum / Business / 8 Business Ideas that could give you financial freedom (1 Post | 32 Views)
8 Business Ideas that could give you financial freedom @ 2:49 pm
On Dec 23, 2016
Get bold and start your own business…. owning your own business has never been more attractive, it’s one of the most certain ways to financial freedom, especially in this technology age where almost everything can be done online. Online environment is about the most lucrative environment to offer services or products, it removes the barrier of geography, race, age, etc… you can be in your bedroom in a village in Singapore and offer services to an established organization in the city.
1. Sell Products Online. You can create a simple online shop and begin to sell products online. If you aren’t creating your own product you can always do drop shipping. Drop shipping is a retail fulfillment method where an online store sells stock it does not have, instead, when a product is sold, it purchases the item from a third party and has it shipped directly to the customer, the merchant never sees or handles the product. You can also create your own private label.
2. Start A Woodworking Business Do you love woodworking? Even without a huge workshop, you can create some of the more popular crafts and sell them. And like most things, your success in business isn’t necessarily related to how skilled you are as a woodworker. So, if you can figure out which products consumers want and just create those, you could have a good business plan. Amazon.com, Kijiji.ca or ebay.com are great places to start selling.
3. Cleaning Out Foreclosed Homes With there being as many foreclosed homes out there as there are, the bankers (who now own the houses) don’t want to clean them up and they are willing to pay hefty sums for those who will. So, it is easy to start a Foreclosure cleanup business and get paid well in the process.
4. Freelance: Writing Freelance market has exploded in the last 5 years, there is a huge demand for content and so there are several ways to make money writing content.
5. Blogging: I find a lot of people are interested in the idea of blogging as a business. but it is hard work, not hard like digging ditches, but hard like it requires so many different skill sets, a lot of creativity and mental energy, but with a lot of commitment and passion, this is a tremendous opportunity.
6. Build Websites for Small Businesses :Websites are like building houses on a land, the domain is the land, without websites, you can’t do business online, this is business opportunity that will continue to grow into the foreseeable future.
7. eBay Business A few years ago, I started an eBay business, kind of as an experiment, I went to the wholesale section of eBay and bought an item in bulk (didn’t spend much), I listed them items for sale in the retail section of eBay and I sold the items at 400% profit margin. This kind of opportunities still exist, and if one can dedicate one’s time doing this, in no time, you can be financially free.
8. Virtual Assistant. Virtual Assistants are just like a secretary in another part of the world. This industry is growing very quickly. Check this out to find out more about being a virtual assistant. For opportunities, go to this site and search for “virtual assistant”.
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
TnLounge - Copyright © 2016 TnLounge. All rights reserved.
Contact us / How to post on TN
Follow TnLounge on Facebook and Twitter
Disclaimer: Every TnLounge member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on TnLounge.