|Stats: 289 members, 6,391 topics. Date: April 26, 2017, 4:23 pm|
1. You share many of the same interests. Shared passions for sports, hobbies, or culinary delights — whether skiing, competitive dog grooming, or pepperoni and peanut butter sandwiches — will always provide you and your partner with common ground to come back to. That's a great sign for the longevity of your relationship.
2. But you don't love all the same things. Believe it or not, being disturbed by his blasting of the latest Cattle Decapitation album or Michael Bublé single is a good thing. No matter how compatible the couple, each individual should have his or her own unique interests to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
3. You tell each other deep, dark secrets. Did he confide in you about the time he peed his pants at the eighth grade dance? Have you already revealed to him your fear of pickles? Being able to trust a partner and feel comfortable enough to let that person in bodes very well for the strength of your connection.
4. You can't keep your hands off each other. Hey, physical attraction ain't everything — but it sure is important.
5. You're great at exploring together. Whether traveling to Machu Picchu, taking vegan cooking classes, or visiting the National Mustard Museum, being able to learn and experiment with your partner means you'll likely be able to grow together for the long haul.
6. You fight well. No couple is immune to arguing, but how well you do it is the true test of your relationship. If you're able to eventually reach a productive conclusion the next time the two of you spar over watching The Voice vs. Sunday Night Football, you're practically meant to be.
7. You love each other's families. Loving his family as much as you love him is a great sign that your lives were destined to intertwine. (Don't worry about his Creepy Uncle or Aunt every family has a Creepy Uncle or Aunt .)
8.You finish each other's sentences. It may sound cliché, but when two people know each other well enough to know what the other is thinking, it means both of you can be yourselves, completely. And there's nothing better than being with someone who loves you exactly the way you are.
9.You Tease each other and laugh at the same stupid things---Jokes with no punchline, singing off key, llamas, embarrassing moments… You have started to forget what your own laugh sounds like because it is usually mixed with the sound of hers. You have about a billion inside jokes because you are always laughing together.
10.You absolutely adore everything about each other instead of finding little mannerisms annoying, you love each other for them. He finds it extremely endearing every time you hiccup before sneezing and is rarely able to resist stealing a kiss when he sees you absentmindedly twirling your hair. You adore the way he walks, talks and whistles when he is happy. And, man! That crooked smile gets you every time
Babychan makes you imagine,,, wild one at that
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
TnLounge - Copyright © 2017 TnLounge. All rights reserved.
Contact us / How to post on TN
Follow TnLounge on Facebook and Twitter
Disclaimer: Every TnLounge member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on TnLounge.