A near that incident was averted on a Nollywood set, recently when upcoming and promising actor Ani Iyoho was badly burnt while playing a fire incident role on the set

The fire extinguisher on set didn’t work while Ani was burning, the Director (stanlee) shocked everyone by continuing filming the movie even while Ani Iyoho burned, with the intention to film the burning and include it in the film

Ani is currently hospitalized, with colleagues running around to raise money for his treatments. See picture below

Www.truenaijayarn.com