|Stats: 295 members, 6,566 topics. Date: May 28, 2017, 9:27 am|
TnLounge Forum / Self Devt / Things You Must Do Before the Age of 50! No. 19 Works Like Magic (1 Post | 749 Views)
Things You Must Do Before the Age of 50! No. 19 Works Like Magic @ 7:26 pm
On Jul 16, 2016
Truly, this life we’re living in, is like a puzzle and until the whole puzzle is fixed together, you cannot get the true picture. Everyone lives once only. Although it can’t be denied that we all have plenty of dreams and goals, it usually ends up with nothing done. And a number of us end up just fulfilling what others really want from life, but truly, we don’t fulfill what we actually want. The age of 50, is normally called the “golden age” and it is a critical age that we’re only left with half of the time, if we’re fortunate enough to live up to the old ripe age of 100. So, if you want to look back at your life and say you enjoy it, why not start now and do things that will surely make you more happy or happier? Below, i will be listing out, the top 27 things you should do, before turning age 50.
27 inspiring things that worth a try before you turn 50
1. Make something from scratch. It feels amazing to create something beautiful by yourself.
2. Find a phrase or quote that moves you and make it your personal mantra, whenever you’re down or weak. Just say it to yourself every day whenever you feel stressed or nervous.
3. Conquer a fear that you have struggled with for a long time. Fear only holds you back from actually doing something that is meant to take you to a greater level in life.
4. Treat yourself to something you really want, like a pair of expensive shoes. It is okay once in a while – you deserve to own something that makes you feel happy!
5. Send your parents flowers and tell them that you love them.
6. Write a letter to your partner or child to tell them how much you love and care for them. Everyone deserves to feel loved sometimes, and they will keep the letter for years to come.
7. Visit all of your country’s historical landmarks. It will help you to learn more about your country, and you will be inspired by the beautiful things you see.
8. Apply for your dream job. You never know what will happen!
9. Go without technology for a week. You will enjoy a very peaceful and tranquil week.
10. Do something that you may regret later. Sometimes the best things happen when we decide to take a risk.
11. Spend a night camping under the stars.
12. Live somewhere that is totally different to your home town. This will broaden your horizons and help you to understand alternative perspectives.
13. Quit a bad habit, e.g. eating too much at a time.
14. Email your hero to let them know how much they mean to you. Even if they never read it, you will feel better for writing it.
15. Make a fool of yourself without feeling embarrassed.
16. Go for a picnic on your own. You’ll learn to enjoy yourself.
17. Read jokes and laugh until your ribs hurt.
18. Learn something you’ve never imagined before.
19. Forgive yourself, for what you’ve regretted doing.
20. Forgive someone from your past. Holding on to bitterness is like buying poison and taking it yourself, so forgive them – even if it is only for your benefit.
21. Cut out any toxic friends you have. They will never change, and you don’t need that negativity.
22. Go on holiday with your best friends. Even if it is just one night away in the country it will be memorable, hilarious and fun.
23. Travel by yourself. You can spend the day doing exactly what you want, and you will fall in love with being alone all over again.
24. Forgive your parents for any mistakes they made while raising you. No-one is perfect, and everyone makes mistakes.
25. Read the books that everyone is always talking about.
26. Go out for a meal by yourself. Wear an outfit you love, order your favorite meal and leave whenever you are ready – bliss.
27. Volunteer for a good cause that is close to your heart.
Did I miss any point?? Kindly add yours
I sincerely hope this article will make you more happier before turning 50!
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
TnLounge - Copyright © 2017 TnLounge. All rights reserved.
Contact us / How to post on TN
Follow TnLounge on Facebook and Twitter
Disclaimer: Every TnLounge member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on TnLounge.